This morning I put this shirt on MissPot that has 3 buttons on each side at the bottom. It kept poking her as she was coming down the stairs. She called out "amma - I don't want these buttons". So I looked at her and thought for a second and said.. "well come down - and I will think of something to do to take the buttons off." She looked right back at me and said "amma -take scissors and cut it." Oh ok Miss Pot that is a good idea! Sheeeeeeesh! Am I starting to look a little dumb?
Then we were taking a bath after grocery shopping. I took my shower and she and I were both itching in our legs. I told her we both would feel better if we put some cream since it is winter and our skin is dry. She has always seen me apply cream to my hands and never to my legs (yes I am lazy and a big tummy has given me the perfect excuse to bend). Anyway she says "Yes-amma why are you putting cream ony on your hands ? Put them on your legs too." Ok Duh - i am starting to look a little dumb.
No comments:
Post a Comment