Yesterday evening she tripped on something in the playyard and said Owwwwwwww.. owwwwie ..2 times very lazily and moving onto something else and hence not getting a response from either me or V. She then said Owwwwww Eveeebody to make sure we heard and asked her what happened.
When she wakes in the morning if I am not laying next to her she will call Ammmmaaaa.. ammmmaaa... where are you amma? If appa was the last one to snuggle up with she will do the same with appa. Today she woke up and I was down getting V's lunch ready. SHe called ammma... ammmaaaaa and I called back saying I will be right up. She then called appppaaa.. appppaaaa.. and he said he would be up tooo.. and as we were climbing the stairs we heard through the monitor "whatchu doing eveeebody?" chooooooooo chweeeeeeeeeeet!
1 comment:
that melts my heart... big hug :)
Post a Comment