Thursday, November 27, 2008

Miss Pot the cop

Nothing gets past her - NOTHING. She is an absolute 24/7 cop.

If anyone pops the smallest piece of anything in their mouth and she will ask "yenna sapadra? what you eating?"
If I eat a snack during her nap and go to get her when she wakes up " Ni - orange juice kudicha" is the first words out of her mouth with her eyes still half-closed
If someone f***ts - "yaaru boop pannina? " She will not stop asking until someone owns up and says excuse me.
If we are talking amongst ourselves and a familiar name comes up - "Paati ammata yenna solina? ____ ki yenna aachu"?
I get off the phone - " yaaru pesina? yenna solina?"
The slightest smell "adhu yenna vasinai"?

Just a sample of the daily scrutiny we live under...

1 comment:

Raji P. said...

ahh, the "I wonder" answer to the rescue (that article I sent you) !