Saturday, November 15, 2008

Kadaila Restroom illa?

We were getting ready to go to the grocery kadai. MissPot's nature call is set at the morning time right after breakfast (yes - typical desi style!) I usually don't have to say anything but since we were trying to get out of the house I thought I would prompt her. She can usually wait till the very last minute so I told her "If you go potty poopoo we can go upstairs and change our dress and go to grocery kadai."

Her response " Yen Amma - Grocery kadaila restroom illaya???" 

Ok - losing another line of attack - sheesh - I am not crazy about this logical line of thinking that she is going for.

On a side note -At the end of our grocery trip she saw the merry-go-round and said "amma I want to memygoround please" hee hee - glad she can't get all the words staright yet! 

2 comments:

Raji P. said...

Don't ever make the mistake of inserting $0.25 in the memmygoround! They will never know it moves :)

Lakshmi said...

already done that.. thankfully it is not a requirement at the grocery store.. occasionally she will ask for it.