Sunday, November 16, 2008

Holy Molika

Miss Pot's new phrase as a substitute to Holykamoli that she caught from me!

I have been pushing her bedtime to 9:00 so she ends up drinking all her jojo paal and is soo sleepy that i take her up chat with her for 10 mins and tell her to sleep as I read a book or work on my laptop. It has been working well.. she falls asleep i think more easily this way and definitely sleeps better through the night with only one waking session at night *phew*

Anyway yesterday night was a major milestone..so we did the new routine and paati/thatha were visiting. They invited her to sleep with them and she went them and ofcourse once the lights went off she called for me. I picked her up and got her to our room and she decided she wanted to sleep in the crib. I placed her in there and after a 5 min. snuggle fest with her baby in the crib she wanted to sleep in our bed as usual. A bit annoyed by now, I got her in bed and told her to sleep as i read a book. She sat up in 10 mins and said she wanted to sleep with Paati and thatha. I asked her if she was sure and she said yes. Sure enough at 9:45 i drop her back with them and she was snoring in 2 mins. She slept with them till 2:30 this morning. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure how V&I felt since we were partly glad to see she could do it but missed her snuggling. I was ofcourse fast asleep in a few minutes after that myself enjoying some bedspace. She came back to bed with us at 2:30 and slept till 8:00 am .. yaa - i am at least not worried as much any more about having to go to the hospital for the delivery. It is such a load off..

No comments: