Thursday, November 20, 2008

oh boy - she can smell

By the time Miss Pot woke up this morning I had gotten up, cleared the pantry for a major clean up, chatted on the phone with a couple of people and finally baked a tray of banana nut muffins out of a packet. I pulled the muffins out of the oven and went up and woke up V since it was 6:30. He got up and we both were exercising while Miss Pot woke up as usual calling us. So we go upstairs and she has her eyes half closed and says "I want to go down and eat pancakes". She was pretty hungry before going to bed last night so I figured she woke up with a good appetite as well. We bring her down and V puts her down on the sofa. I was in the kitchen getting my tea ready when I hear Miss Pot "Amma - pancake yenga vechurka?" HU???? I was not sure what she meant.

V looked at me taking a break from his yoga and said... "She smelled the muffins and woke up and came down thinking they were pancakes!!!" hee hee .. so we had to explain to her that they were muffins instead and she was happy to chow one down.

1 comment:

Raji P. said...

what? you had done all that before 6:30 in the MORNING?? You've got to be kidding me!