MissPot - "Amma - The smoke protector wakes you up and tells you there is fire and then if there is no door to get out you go to the window. THe firemen will come and get you and take you to your amma/appa. But amma I don't like the fireman"
ME - Why kanamma?
MissPot - Amma - Because I want to stay with you and also they wear a hat and this dirty dress... (with her hand showing actions mind you)
what??? where did this come from? So I had to explain to her how she had to look at what they did and not what they wore. She got a lesson on how they help us and kids stay close to their amma/appa.
MissPot - Oh yes amma - I like the fireman - he will let me stay with you.
2 comments:
Fire protector! too cute! :)
So cute. My brother just retired as a firefighter. This brought back memories of how I used him and his equipment as a giant prop for an asignment in my speech class in college :)
Post a Comment