Sunday, September 13, 2009

Little Explorer

J is so much on the move now - he just won't stay put. He has to explore every nook and cranny of the house. He does his army crawl and given his height/length he gets from one end to another in no time at all keeping us on our toes! Today he started pulling himself up promptly to the sitting position as he reached a destination and took the desired object in hand. He is totally thrilled that he can do it. So much so that he was soooooooooooo sleepy tonight and yet he kept pulling himself up to sitting position in the bed and just would wobble until I tipped him over to sleeping position again... tooo cute a sight - mr j will wobble but not fall down! :)

Ahem - this raises a SPP - I have to now sweep the floor all arond the house every night.. my weight loss program has just begun??? Worry not jelly belly I picked up reinforcements at the grocery store today - Black raspberry chocolate chunk ice cream is back in my freezer! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tipping MR J. must be such a cute site. Black raspberry chocolate chunk ice cream - mmmmm that sounds good.

Sudharsana said...

Sooooo cute....

Ahem - I thought you said this was going to be weight loss program. how is the chocolate raspberry chunk ice cream going to help ? I see a SPP in your grand plan !LOL

Raji P. said...

You can either sweep the floor, or attach some Swiffer cloths to Mr J so he can do it for you. When he is done crossing the floor, remove the Swiffers and say thank you to Mr Pillow.

Raji P. said...

PS: How will a ball ever fall down?! He can't, he's just a ball! You need to get him a Weeble to play with :) :)