Literally. This was bound to him since our trip to Austin when J saw little Kmoo running around. That just did it ... J could not tolerate it anymore. He was the only stationery child in the house and he was going to do something about it and he now has. Since we have been back from Austin I don't find him where I leave him sitting. He has learnt to leap forward and go flat and roll around.
Starting yesterday he has also started doing the army crawl to get him to wherever he wants to. Honestly I can't leave him out of sight for more than a couple of minutes before he finds trouble.
He also has started pulling himself up on the stool in the bathroom!!!!!!!!
yikes - he turns 7 months tomorrow and he is really on a roll!
3 comments:
Again, its not his fault. Its you guys fault !!! What do you expect such a smart little fella to do... just sit where you left him ?
Seriously !!!
Am so proud of my young man... am sure he is going to walking to his perima for Thanksgiving :) how I would love that !!! lol
Start preparing him for his baranathyam. Do boys do that?
oh ya - i think he will be a good dancer - he has a good beat already! :)
Post a Comment