Monday, September 14, 2009

Gas Queen

Yes - it is going where you think it is....
S perima - this is not your proudest moment of your MissPot

A friend (ex-colleague) of mine was visiting us for dinner. She loves kids and always enjoys MissPot's conversations. As usual MissPot was showing off her speaking abilities - now MissPot had not slept all day and at 6:45 pm she was LOOOOOOOPY! We grown-ups were eating dinner while I casually asked Anita if she was still Oil and Gas Queen (she is a partner who specializes in clients in that industry) so she started to say yes -while MissPot jumped in loud and giggly saying
"No amma - I am the GAS queen- I am the Boop queen" - we all were in peels of laughter...

I know I won't get to call you this for long - but for my records - You will always be my Miss BooptyBoop! :)
Sure enough 10 minutes later she was fast asleep!

2 comments:

Sudharsana said...

Hey she is S Peripa's niece and Atusha's sister you know :):) This had to happen !!! Am always proud my little girl.....

Anonymous said...

Lol! So cute.