Today I left him in the living room at thathat paati's house. Right in the center sitting with a toy in his hand. Amma called me into the bedroom so I went in there and after a few minutes I worked to the hall and lo and behold young man was standing holding the couch and trying to yank at the phone at the deep end of the sofa. When I say him "I said oh wow" and he gave me a priceless beaming pokka vazha (toothless) smile!
Later this afternoon I sat him in the crib and turned around for a couple of seconds to grab a diaper from the bin and turned back to a li'l boy grinning and standing holding the crib wall and just giggling. He was so proud of himself!!!!!!!!!!!! and so are we pattappa - you are doing great!
3 comments:
WOW! where's that camera when you need it?
I can't wait to see him again!
Yeah... where is the camera. Get it rolling already !! Totally precious. Am tellin ya, he is gonna be walking for Thanksgiving. So L, please plan on living on the staircase :) We just removed all the gates !! LOL
Post a Comment