Yes - she gets it from both sides of the family and it is more than evident. Given her sharp tongue like her perima/mami scorpions there is no hiding her thought or feeling as well so - you go girl!
Yesterday I decided to bring out some thengozhal for an afternoon snack with milk. I brought these nice thin ones for Miss Pot and I pulled out the remaining couple of sticks off a not so tasty fat batch of thengozhal (Long story on the plate that was used to make it!)
Anyway we sat to munch "karaku muruku" as Miss Pot would say. She looked at mine and asked "What is that?" I said it was the same thing as hers just was a little fatter -that's all. She said "I want it". OK - so I gave her a bite. Immediately she responds with that piece in her mouth "Idhu nanna illa - yennaku vandam - I eat this nice one. Amma you eat this other one - it is not nice." Well thanks Miss Pot - I am fully aware of the not so nice one and thanks for letting me eat it ;-P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Not quite sure what to make of your comment about sharp tongues (after all, Who's The Manni?) but I love you, Miss Potlumu, you're a riot!
Post a Comment