Wednesday, October 29, 2008

5 minutes amma

Thatha Paati are going to get a total kick out of this one. I have been giving Miss Pot the 5 minute bells before we have to leave a park or a playdate house etc. for the last month or so. She just does not want to leave most of the times so these 5 minute bells help us come to the end.

Today, we were sitting at the table after dinner and Miss Pot was drawing on her baby pumpkin. She was rubbing her eyes and starting to slur. I told Miss Pot to march upstairs so we can get ready for bed and go to sleep. She looked at me said " I no want to go amma - I want to draw on my pumpkin". I said "But you look so sleepy". So she said "Ya - I am sleepy - Ok I will draw on the pumpkin for 5 minutes and then we can go jojo"

Yes what goes around comes around - i gave amma/appa the 5 minutes run around before coming home for dinner after a whole evening of play. Appa would get so furious by the end... now Miss Pot at 2 is starting to give me the 5 minute run around.. GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: