Thursday, October 2, 2008

First trip to the Dentist

The very next day after her 2 year well check I took Miss Pot for her first dentist trip to Rashmi Aunty. It was my cleaning check up and so we decided it would be a good time to take a peek into Miss Pot's mouth.

Again I had prepped her and reminded her on how the "Tooth" Book (her bible) said that the dentist was her teeth's best friend. She was not happy but she was not screaming. Thankfully her buddy Annika was going to be waiting for her at the office.

We showed up and she had a bit of a whine and then she settled in a chair to watch me go through my cleaning. Once I was done she was a lot more confident. She gave her brush to Rashmi aunty and let her brush her teeth and opened up wide to check for any cavities and she came home sooo happy that she went to the dentist. She told her paati/thatha and appa in the evening that she went to the dentist!

No comments: