Sunday, August 3, 2008

Thanchoo!

We taught Miss Pot the concept of' 'Thank You' a couple of a months ago and she said it as is. Since then we have not mandated a thank you for everything but on an occasion we will tell her to say it and she would. Soon she started saying 'thanchoo'

In the last couple of weeks she has mastered the art of using 'thanchoo' to melt away amma/appa's heart. The other day she walked up to me and said.. 'thanchoo amma'. I was very puzzled and asked her why she was thanking me. She said" Yennaku indha night dress piduchurku (I like this night dress).. softa irruku. thanchoo amma.' awwwwwwwwwwwwwww..

A few days ago she came upto me with a 'thanchoo amma'. Her po bear was missing and so I had founf it and kept it in her play-yard. She found it and when so I asked her why again she said because I found her po bear. aawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Tonight Appa as usual told Miss Pot a bed time story and he also told her amma's story she came and gave us both a hug each and then said "I like appa po bear story - thanchoo appa' 'amma thanchoo crocodile kadhai for' (she was really sleepy by then). She really got us..

All we have to say is thanchoo umachi for this lovely little girl in our lives...

No comments: