Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Snuggle Fest

We had a nice weekend visit from R&R & K2. R Mami taught Miss Pot the snuggle under the bumma game. She had fun snuggling with Mami, me & Kavya. So on Monday when she wakes up and it is just her and me she drags me to the same spot and says "Amma - I want snuggle fest". I was thrilled to join her under the comforter and so we snuggled and cuddled. She would roll away from me saying "I'm going". I would tell her "N don't go away" with pouted lips and she would come right back for a big cuddle. This happened 3-4 times and the next time when she pulled away with the "I'm going" I said "Bye N" this time. She stopped and looked at me and said "illa- amma sad venum!" :) Oh and the second I pouted my lips she came and gave me a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE Hug.. :)

No comments: