Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Blessings of 2 silly nephews

Recently Miss Pot spent some quality time with her cousins and enjoyed their influence. I have them to thank for "amma I am tired", "amma - I am bored" and her new found love to speak in English.

I do have the 2 silly boys for one thing. So Adimoo, the leader of the pack, came up with this wrestling game with himself to get the grumpy young ones to laugh. If anyone was upset he would pretend to get beat up and thrown out of the bed and say "I'm ok" in a silly voice.

Well Kit was smitten by this game obviously and so he started doing it. Miss Pot did this a couple of times with Adimoo and Kit.

Now, whenever she falls or bonks into something, she gets up and rubs her head and says the "I'm okay" in the same silly voice with a very silly grin. Thanks boys! No whining for little booboos anymore.

1 comment:

Raji P. said...

That is better than the other trick Adimoo taught them which cannot be done in public - hai chikawaahwaaah shaking the bumtush!