Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Some punch lines

These days MissPot is growing independent and developing an attitude (which increasingly includes bossing me around!)
Here are some punch lines that come out of her mouth these days.

If I am on the phone
Miss Pot - amma yaar pesara (who are you talking to?)
Me - xyz
Miss Pot - yenna pesara (what are you talking?)
Me - blah blah... this is what I talked about
sheeeeeeeesh - even my mom didn't police me on the phone in my teenage years

If she does something that she really isn't supposed to this is how she preempts us

a) Oh No N----! What you do?
b) Two hands on her cheeks and a loud "achicho!!!"

She wants to do a lot of things by herself
a) No amma help - I can do it
b) thaana panita

If I call her more than a couple of times and she does not respond initially and I call her the third time "Amma! I am coming Amma! Wait."

oh - this little girl can talk.

No comments: