We have come a long way from the very first bath to the Jo kulchi time of these days..
Her first 6 months, Miss Pot got to sit on one of our legs and get massaged and bathed at the same time in the bath time. oh how she hated a little sprinkle water on her face or head..
Then she started sitting up. We would sit her in the tub and watch her balance herself in a tub of water. She still hated water on her face or head..
She learnt to stand for the first time in the bathtub at Jo Kulchi time... she loved to hold the bucket of water and peer in it. She still hated water on her face or head..
As she got steady standing and walking she started enjoying her bath time even more.
In the last couple of months I have been bathing in the shower as she spends time "splish splashing" in the water. She still hated water on her face or head..
Now she actually takes a mug and pours water all over her and she says " Thana jo kulchi amma". (All by herself). I have been to be careful (jagardhai) so she doesn't drink too much water while bathing. Today she poured water on her head with her mug and look at me .. "Amma I am jagardhai - I am not aydhi (Crying) *big grin* hee hee hee" ...
what???? what happened to my baby?? my baby is growing during the daily Jo Kulchi time and I am watching her everyday and yet today somehow it sunk in just a bit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment