MissPot loves a hearty laugh - no seriously she does. A lot of the mornings she will wake up and after the customary snuggle time she will suddenly insist I tickle her so she can roll around laughing.
Well V mama has found the funny bone in her and she gets tickled pink just on seeing him. This past weekend we were all chatting after R mama's party and it was really late. I made a comment saying look at her up and cracking up thanks to V mama. That just did it - she kept going back to him and saying I want to crack up on you and would start roaring with laughter. On Sunday when she heard they were going to visit again she said "and I will crack up on Vmama'
It is a sigh to see her laugh her heads off .. her hippy hair all a mess and her cheeks turning red. Hope this lasts forever...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment