Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I already have one!

We have bought MissPot a new toy kitchen this year for her birthday. MissPot and I were eating our snack yesterday afternoon and while I am dying to tell her but cannot I decide to poke around to see her interest!

Me - "MissPot - can we buy you a kitchen kanamm"
Miss Pot - "Ya (pause) - no - but I already have one"
Me - Where?
MissPot - upstairs - that kutti baby kitchen - I love it amma (She is refering to an old really tiny baby kitchen that doesn't really work (since we put no batteries) and does not have a whole lot of features!

awwwwwwww - so cute. She doesn't want a new one since she has this one.. wonder if this buying sense will last her teen years! ;-)

2 comments:

Sudharsana said...

Ofcourse not, if she is anything like her perima, this buying sense will kick in again when she is a mom ;-) Go Miss Pot ! "Baap Ka Paisa Hai"
I would love to help you spend it as a teenager ! LOL

Raji P. said...

oh wow, what fun when she comes downstairs on her birthday to see it!! Flip it!

do u have some basic patrams etc? Target has a nice stainless set of starter patrams.