I have had this black leather jacket that I love and have had it for 10 years (I just realized that yesterday when I saw a picture from 10 years ago).
Anyway - I don't wear it much at all anymore except on an occasion and MissPot does not like that jacket. She has been telling me to get rid of it and get a new one. (Don't worry - it has been on the donation list for the last couple of years - just not made it out the door.)
I wore my hiking shoes during my workout a couple of days ago. MissPot looks at my shoe and says - "Amma I like these shoes - they look nice. Your black shoes that you were everyday - I don't like that - it looks old amma"
Alright so now I have a fashion snob at home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
uh oh! Time to color my hair before Miss Pot throws me out for looking old!
Awesome ! Finally finally someone like me :):) Dont you love living with Miss Pot, my dear :):) lol
Post a Comment