Saturday, March 6, 2010

Bobo is in the house

Yesterday, J sat on my lap and MissPot sat next to me and for the first time we read the 'HUG" book for J. He loved watching all the animals in the book and paid  attention to every page. For everytime the word hug came in the book I squeezed J and told him hug. The grand finale of BOBO and MOMMY hug was done with MissPot and him once. Today I started telling V that I read the HUG book for J and he may recognize BOBO now. J at this point, who was walking away from me, turned and smiled -so I said BOBO HUG ??? with my arms wide open.... and............ yes my bobo came running to me and gave me a BIG HUG.. no movie kodak moment can beat this.. ah the vision of this will stay in my eyes forever. V immediately said BOBO hug?? with arms wide open and J ran to him and gave him a BIG hug with a big smile on his face. 

We repeated this a couple of time through the day and each time met with success.. so YES it is offcial - we have a BOBO in the house and we are going to milk it while it lasts. 

3 comments:

Raji P. said...

Bobo!!!!!!!! *huggahuggahugga*

Sudharsana said...

Chooo chweet ! Get a bobo hug for Periamma too :)

Anonymous said...

That put a big smile on my face. Milk it, milk it, milk it!