Thursday, March 11, 2010

Dason's Jeli

MissPot's favorite place to eat. Why? Because they cater lunch at school and if she is picked up even 2 minutes late she sees kids getting the straw mac and cheese in those purple boxes. The minute she sees me "amma - can we go to dason' jeli for lunch?"

Sure - we can go to Jason's Deli - they now have a slightly respectable vegetarian/organic option for grown-ups so I can eat lunch there too.

3 comments:

Raji P. said...

Dason's Jeli Mac and Cheese sounds perfectly respectable to me!

Lakshmi said...

oh yes - it is delectable - given that I am exercising I am trying to eat healthier.. :)

Anonymous said...

I've seen a couple of Dason's Jeli locations in Austin and have wondered if they are any good. Now I know to try the mac and cheese. It is Arvind's favorite food after all :)