This morning J and I went to Paati's house for our routine Pancharatna krithi practice and were welcomed by the smell of hot dosais for breakfast. I had eaten breakfast but always room for one dosai right?? (now you know why 30 day shred will not melt my pooch anytime soon!:) )
Anyway J who had eaten his breakfast too couldn't resist the dosais either. Paati was sitting on one chair at the table and eating and offered him a piece and he grabbed it. Then I got my dosai and sat at the other side and he came by and opened his mouth (aa aa - his typical style to ask for food). So I gave him a piece. We were all busy talking and he did this a couple of times - he would go to paati get a piece in his mouth and walk right over to me for another piece and then back to her - you get the idea. After a couple of times I caught on - and said hey Badmaash - you are eating from both of us. He smiled and found this to be a game - now he would run to paati aa aa and get a piece and then run to me laughing and chuckling doing the same...
omba omba badmaash!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
omba omba cute badmash. Big hug :)
Post a Comment