Thursday, June 18, 2009

Smarty pants... .

MissPot and I went to the playyard for some music band time (we usually play all the instruments we have and sing along). Today she pulled out the drum set and decided to use it as a stool instead and sat on it. I asked her how can one play the drum if she sat on it.. well here it goes

MissPot - Illa amma - there is another drum there (pointing to the bin with her puzzles)
Me - I was perplexed and kept repeatedly asking here "where"? and she kept pointing back there.
She finally gave up and went pointed to the puzzles. Ah! I remember on the puzzles has a piece with the picture of the drum
Me - But that is only a picture kanamma - how can you play that.. you can't
MissPot (sitting on her drum stool again) - yes you can amma
After a long exchange of uh-uh (no no) and aha! (yes) between me and MissPot she decided to get up and go over and take her two pointer fingers and play on that puzzle piece like a drum and say "See Amma I can play on it!" :)

She marched back to her stool with a big grin and sense of accomplishment on her face!

2 comments:

Sudharsana said...

Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE ! Miss Pot knows that ;-)

Anonymous said...

Ha ha,that is so cute and so funny. These posts have so much more life for me, now that I've met her. Now I need to meet Kmoo also.