I started a library moms and kids play groups so long ago now.. Our kids were all 6-9mos old and there are 2 bday groups. 4 of them share birthdays in June and 4 share birthdays in September.
Last week we started a series of weekly 3 year old birthdays - yes they are all 3 year olds now! Most have siblings as well.
The cutest thing at today's 3 yr old party was MissPot's interaction with S. S is a big german girl and she picked a lot on MissPot last summer. She always poked her on the face and MissPot ended up with a few scratches and ended up crying. I told her not to cry but to use words and stop S in the future. I don't like to encourage violence but definitely cannot tolerate MissPot just standing there crying. So I have been teaching her to use words -well this girl can talk so might as well make use of it.
Well today MissPot wanted something that S had and so they did some bickering with each other and MissPot went to take it from S's hands. I was there and so I told her to use words. She immediately changed her mannerism and politely asked S - can i please take a turn with this? and to my surprise S smiled and said ok!
Wow these kids are growing up and it has been a pleasure watching all of them grow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awesome coaching L. Ivallavu pesumbodhu, might as well get your work done !
Post a Comment