Thursday, June 4, 2009

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!

Today was the moments in life I live for!!!

MissPot was on her learning tower pouring water from her bottle to mug and then spilling it all over the counter top. I gave her a paper towel and so she began to mop up the water and squeeze it in the yellow mug and spill it again and redo - you get the picture. She was staying busy having clean fun so I didn't bother her.

I took out frozen peas to add to the broccoli curry I was making and of course she wanted some so I filled up the bottle with some. She ate a few and continued playing mixing water and peas now. A few minutes later I heard "Oh no - I made a Big mess" - the peas and water fell down. So I told her "kanamma - you know - if you make a mess you clean up"
She looked away from me with a sigh and said "school layum pannanum, ingayum pannanam (have to do in school and here)." I was shocked to hear her say this with a slight roll in her eyes. I knew where she was going with this and controlled my laughter and asked her "what kanamma?" She said " In school amma - if I make a mess, I have to clean up my mess and I have to do that at home also". I was really controlling my laughter at this point and said "yes kanamma". She then started to walk away. So I asked her "where are you going without cleaning up". She opened the cupboard below the tap and said "Where is my broom and dustpan amma?"

Oh cutie pie - at this point I had to just give her a BIG HUG. and I helped clean up!!!!

3 comments:

Raji P. said...

omba omba! very omba!!

Era said...

Aww, so sweet!

Sudharsana said...

she working her charm.... watch out ;-)