Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I want a 'bored' day

Yaaaa-- we had our first successful week at school!

Day 2 and Day 3 started off with "Amma - I don't want to go to school ." Yesterday - Day 2 I was able to convince her with the newness of all the things to see at school. Today - Day 3 was a bit harder to sell. Well so I took the "it is the last school day of the week".

Her response - "No Amma - I want a bored day today" - a what??? Well as you can see someone listens to all conversations. Everyone has been telling us how school is a good thing for her or she will be bored at home. So after telling me she does not want to go to school she took a new approach too. She said she would rather be home and have a 'bored' day. Cutie pie...

3 comments:

Raji P. said...

thassssa good one, no!?!!!

Sudharsana said...

isn't that wonderful ? everything you say comes right back at ya ! ;-)

Era said...

That's a good one. Kids are too smart for us nowadays.