Tuesday, May 5, 2009

patappa is 3 mos today

Oh my gosh - where does the time go.. it feels so weird to see J looking around with such curiosity and absorbing every thing. He lifts his head straight up when you lay on his tummy and rests on his hands..(a new development in the last couple of days). He has this super cute cry (baah baah with pouted lips) that makes your heart melt and laugh at the same time. All in 3mos and I know from here on there are going to be more and more developments.. he is no longer the baby that just drank, slept, and pooped! :)

nonetheless - he is still our huggable, squeezable, kushkumushku baby.. and we are super thankful for him. MissPot didn't have the same meat packed in so as cute as she was she definitely was not kushkumushku.. so we are enjoying the perks of having given birth to a big fella!

just random thoughts.. as he turns 3 mos

Never thought I would enjoy night nursing as I do now.. the only time he and i have some quiet peaceful one-on-one nursing time. He opens his eyes and gives me a BIG pokkavay smile and goes back to drinking and sleeping. He loves to watch the Radha Krishna Tanjore painiting over head.. and occassionally have a conversation with it.

Never thought I would be calm hearing a baby screaming and crying.. funnily it seems to relax him easier. I used to get so worked up when MissPot would cry that I think it made her cry more.. crazy hu? maybe not.

Never thought I would enjoy spending an hour or more in a bedroom locked in with 2 babies who are sleeeeeeeeeeepy but not sleeping yet. I have one sleeping on me (J) and the other wrapped onto my side and we all fall asleep.. yes I do sleep in with them at least 2 - 3 nights a week - has become my rule. I want to enjoy being with them and sleeping with them when they still want to! :)

3 comments:

Raji P. said...

awww!! precious memories! happy 3rd monthaversary, Mr Big Cheeks!

Sudharsana said...

First Quarter results looking good. Looking forward better and bigger results in the second quarter ;-) Do I sound IBMer enough ? lol

Anonymous said...

That sounds so wonderful, you almost made me wish I had little ones again. ALMOST!

Many more happy times to come. Enjoy them all.