Monday, May 18, 2009

Oh ya! He knows me

So yesterday when V was carrying J I walked over and held my hands out and said "va va" (come) and he leapt literally throwing himself at me. I was so thrilled. V then did the same and got the same response. We both were obviously too happy to see him recognize us so well. Well we repeated the experiment today and guess what - he did it again. So it is for real - he knows us enough to leap to each other.

Also when he is super fussy he will continue to whimper when someone is carrying him until I hold him and he is quiet as can as be. Such a nice feeling to be able to comfort him.. ah the joys of motherhood! :)

2 comments:

Sudharsana said...

Ofcourse the little one knows his mom.... but with every baby it is really fulfilling to see them recognize as someone super special to them.

Anonymous said...

It is a good feeling.