Reminds me of one of those episodes in my first trimester. Miss Pot had just learned to sit on the Big Potty and the incentive was a story. I was telling her one of her favorites about a boy and his dog (Johnny and timmy) and the ball they found. I kept replacing the ball with a 'phone' the whole time and the whole time she kept saying "no phone - ball amma" and it did not hit me till the end that she was correcting me.. :)
Thursday, December 11, 2008
That's not in the story
V was reading Green Eggs and Ham for Miss Pot at bed time. We have decided to read out every word at bed time so she winds down and gets really sleepy rather than make it super interesting as a story. Well, the whole reading thing took a toll on V and he was soooooo sleepy that he started saying something about emails and Miss Pot stopped and said "Yenna email appa"
Reminds me of one of those episodes in my first trimester. Miss Pot had just learned to sit on the Big Potty and the incentive was a story. I was telling her one of her favorites about a boy and his dog (Johnny and timmy) and the ball they found. I kept replacing the ball with a 'phone' the whole time and the whole time she kept saying "no phone - ball amma" and it did not hit me till the end that she was correcting me.. :)
Reminds me of one of those episodes in my first trimester. Miss Pot had just learned to sit on the Big Potty and the incentive was a story. I was telling her one of her favorites about a boy and his dog (Johnny and timmy) and the ball they found. I kept replacing the ball with a 'phone' the whole time and the whole time she kept saying "no phone - ball amma" and it did not hit me till the end that she was correcting me.. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh thank god it is not just me. I have slurred my speech like a drunkard and actually fallen asleep while reading to the kids in the AFTERNOON! I thought nursing was a sure fire way to fall asleep. I think reading to the kids is a close second!
No - It is not just you or me - I was talking to a couple of ex-colleagues the other day and they all said the same thing. They have slurred, dozed off, whatever.. :)
Post a Comment