A side note - She loves to rhyme - i still remember when she 2 months old in the rocking chair on the kitchen floor of our Fairway Dr. Apt.. I would say something and rhyme it with other syllables and she would start smiling. She has been doing that for a while now.. when we are in the car, she will pick a word and then continue to rhyme it out. I hope she does not get in trouble at school where someone thinks she is mocking a word or something. Oh well.. it is so cute to watch her do it now... so we will enjoy it when it lasts!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Hippopotamus - Safari Book
Since our trip to Fossil Rim in early November Miss Pot has been fascinated with safaris. Last week I picked up this book at the library about this little boy who goes on A Far Away Wild Safari. Each page has a picture of an animal and the little boy has 3 descriptive words that are distinctive to that animal - Elephant - hose nose etc.. and towards the end comes Hippopotamus - Big Bottomaus and you should see Miss Pot start giggling and then burst out laughing everytime we read that page. I wasn't sure what it was until later that evening during her bath she took her bath toy hippo and dunked him in the water and said Big bottomaus and burst out laughing! Amazing how she always manages to catch on to these phrases that really crack her up.. I think she gets this from her R2 mama/mami.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ohh Miss Pot you are soo cute *hugs squeeeeshy hug* Don't ever grow up.
Post a Comment