Sunday, December 21, 2008
Breakdown
Miss Pot is missing Paati/thatha and we just did not realized how much. She had a major meltdown about wanting them and even woke up from her nap in the afternoon screaming and crying saying she wanted them. Thankfully V was home for the weekend and we spent sometime visiting friends and so she was ok. Then this morning we went grocery shopping and when we got back to the Van to load up V moved the stroller from the trunk to the third row and we both turned to the cart to pick up the bags. Miss Pot was sitting in her car seat already and when we turned back we saw her burst into tears asking for paati/thatha right now. Vand I were shocked and puzzled. She then said I don't want the stroller I want paati/thatha. It then dawned me that she and I had talked about Paati/thatha sitting in the third row of the van and so when she saw V put the stroller there she just had a meltdown. Oh BOY!!! Talk about having a sensitive girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment