A couple of days later, I am at work and L takes Miss Pot out and she says, play that song! So L asks, what's the name of the song? and the name comes back "Adi vai supa"
!?!?@?!
Upon further questioning, Miss Pot is very particular about the song name...
L has no clue what song that may be and so calls me... and I have no idea either. All I know was that we played the songs from the CD in the car already.
So L now goes through the all the songs in the player one at a time and identifies the song "Para Kela Saraswathi" to be the aforementioned "Adi Vai Supa"
and we both continue to scratch our heads about how that name came about in her head :)
In any case, that's a song name that we will never forget, I hope :)
No comments:
Post a Comment