Thursday, December 11, 2008

She not calling me.

Miss Pot loves her phone and pouch esp since she saw her cousin's and soon after got her very own on her birthday. She usually pretends it to be everything from a kutti remote to play music since she is not allowed to touch the real wireless music remote to a drum stick on the table. Over the past week I have watched her walk around the house with it stuck to her ear "Where are you - uhu - ok bye" and so on. Yesterday she was walking around the house with the phone to her ear and then looking a little distressed " She is not calling me". I was in the kitchen cooking and heard her but was waiting for it to play out. After about 10 mins she walked to the kitchen and huffed and again repeated "She is not calling me" - so I finally asked her "yaaru kanamma?". "Annika is not calling me amma". I guess she was waiting for a call for real this time.. :-) 

No comments: