When MissPot was around 12-13 mos, everytime we went looking for something I would call out to the object and say "Yenga iruka ni?" to show her that I was looking for it. Then As she started asking for specific things and getting frustrated easily on not finding it this became a fun game to play with her. She and I would walk around looking for the object calling out "Yenga iruka ni"
Now, even when she talks her head off, she goes around the house all by herself looking for the things she wants or I want the same way. I told her today I was looking for "samaan" in the closet. She started walking all around the house screaming out loud "Saamaan - yenga iruka ni???" :) cho chweeeeeeeeet.. i hope she does not figure this one out soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment