Miss Pot has been gargling her milk a lot again this week. After her afternoon nap, I was holding her wakie paal as usual and she was taking a sip, running around gargling and then swallowing it and then coming back to me more.
On one of these galluping trips around the couch she spilled the milk in her mouth and I had no clue. She came to me took another sip and drank it and then told me "amma - na paal thuppiten". So I asked "nejama? Yenga kannama?". She took me to the spot and said "Sorry amma - paal thuppiten". Well, what could I do with such honesty - i told her it was ok and to drink her milk before running around. I wiped the spill off and she came to me and said "thanchoo amma - for cleaning the floor" ... awwwwwwwwwwww she is really getting me with this thanchoo being used soooooooooo sincerely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment