We had a fabulous trip to visit R2k2 over the long weekend and Miss Pot ended up learning a lot as usual. The best of all was reading the wombat book - Sometimes I like to curl up in a ball! Mama's sound effects got her cracking like no tomorrow.. the "pachak" has stuck with her since. Another highlight of the trip was her announcing to all "I going maadi" and sprinting upstairs before anyone said a word. She loved playing with K2 and Kit this time had more one-on-one time with Miss Pot. Kat of course enjoyed snuggling with Miss Pot periodically.
The first 2 nights she kept asking to come back home "namba veedu" to sleep. The day we left she fell asleep in the car. She woke up an hour away from home and said "yenga porom? K2 yenga? K2 veedu ponum". Poor baby - now that she wanted to go back to their house we were ready to come home.
This week she has definitely become more assertive with what she wants to wear or do and definitely about what she does not want us to do. I heard "amma no throwing" when I threw a ball to point out a pen near her leg. I was also told "Amma - no standing - amma yenna rocking chair mela nikka vechuta?"
The best part of the week was Paati/Thatha's arrival. She has been super high spirits to see them. She dragged them both straight to her play area and said "see my toys - play with me". We have never seen her do this with anyone else so it was fun to watch her think that they are her playmates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment