Miss Pot and I have started having some Tube time - 20 mins or so. Our fav. shows are Word World, Calliou, Dora and Barney in that order.
I usually sit her down for these 15 minute shows as I get the meal ready. She sits on the couch and watches. Until last week anytime she sensed any of her friends on TV were in trouble or had a slight distress (usually prompted by sounds from the characted like Uh-oh!, Oh no, or a crash or a thud) and I would hear Miss pot scream out to me to help the character. She would say "yennaku sheep venum". I would console her and show her how everything was resolved instantly and everybody lived happily ever after and she would bring her smile back on.
Well this week though things have changed. If she sees Duck in WW fall or Sheel rolling down the hill or any of those simple 'frightening' situations she cracks up. She laughs and looks at me and says "funny or silly!" HU?????????????? what happened here? Now things have to get to the next level of grimness to impact this little girl.
Ya - I know she is growing up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment