Chef - Having spent quality time with me in the kitchen was a good enough reason but now her birthday gift kitchen has just put a new found passion in cooking. She whips up these amazing concoctions ( apple pie, lemon pie, omelette, vegetables for her baby, dosai to name a few). SO she declares amma I am a chef - I will grow up and make you yummy mummum
Flutist - I showed her a video of Shashank on youtube and he was wearing this royal outfit. MissPot out of the blue tells me "Amma when I become a girl and play the flute kutcheri can you buy me a dress like this? I want to wear this and play the flute". OH YES!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice dress and nice instrument - you go girl.
1 comment:
Amazing aspirations for a 3 yr old. At this age Atusha wanted to be a garbage truck driver and Kmoo still looks like would make a great janitor ! LOL
Post a Comment