Wednesday, October 7, 2009

She has good taste

MissPot and I were driving home from school the other day and the weather was beautiful. A mustang convertible passed by us with the top down. MissPot said "Amma I like this car". She has always said how much she likes our van so I asked to clarify she meant the van again. She said "NO amma - I like this car" and pointed to the Mustang convertible.

"When I grow up amma - I will drive that car in pink color. OK?" Sure MissPot go right ahead!

Ahem - appa - our daughter wants to drive a pink Mustang convertible - are you ready???

2 comments:

Sudharsana said...

Am ready. I am sure she will take me a for a ride ... How about we both wear our hair up, with dark glasses and have hats in our hands just to wave it in the air !! that would be awesome.... cant wait for that day :)

Era said...

Vroom vroom!