So MissPot being the Curious girl that she is kept repeatedly asking what "leg tushki tushki tushki" is. We all kept telling her she had to come to bed and be quiet. As R2K2 were leaving she realized she had to head for a nap so she beat us to it. She told me in the garage that she wanted to have an 'awake leg tushki tushki tushki' not when she was jojo (sleeping). I said well we have to do it sleeping. I stayed in the garage a couple of minutes longer cleaning up something. MissPot ran in and when I got in she said "amma - look i already did leg tushki tushki tushki" (She had taken a red marker and scribbled all over 2 feet!). See I am done so we don't have to sleep now - let's go read a book - ok amma?"
Thanks for the attempt R mami but looks like if you have to come up with a different game plan for getting her to nap! :)
4 comments:
OMG, are you KIDDING ME????!!
Y Y
You didn't get to cheep yday after all???
NOPE - but she was out at 7:00 pm so I am not hating this not napping. does make for a bit of a long day but it is ok as long as she goes to sleep easy and sleeps really well!
Lets try perima magic for afternoon nap when you come here...... well it maybe cause I am that boring !! LOL
So I'm not the only one who doesn't like naps, lol
Post a Comment