Thursday, April 23, 2009

way way way much big than you

Everytime we do something with J and MissPot is around asking us what we are doing we explain the act and also tell her how when she was a baby we did the same thing. (e.g burping, diaper change etc...)

In the past 2 days, everytime I do something like that she tells me "Amma when you was a baby I did that for you" and she will pat my back like burping me... :) 

Today I asked her "So kanamma - when I was a baby how big were you???" -  "I was way way much big than you Amma came the response!" hee hee :)

2 comments:

Sudharsana said...

You bet she was....PATIAMMA ;-)

Anonymous said...

It's good that you have all this recorded. Some day in the future, you will both be amused when you read it.