Monday, April 20, 2009

Like Jani said....

MissPot loves cousin Jani's youtube performance - that has come to my rescue several and more times (i might start needing to pay her royalty soon.)

We have been going through  a lot of water (she has been playing with transferring water from one small bottle to another) and so today I tried to tell her about not wasting water and how it was not a good thing for all of us... so she looked and said "like Jani said about plastic bag? not good for enmiment (environment)" :). SO I said "Yes - just like Jani said"! 

Water all around the house is still on but she is still brewing on what "jani" said. 

 




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so funny. I'll have to tell Jani she has made an impact. :)

Sudharsana said...

Thas my girl.... knows and understands everything she sees and hears !