Thursday, April 2, 2009

She did a 'Gotcha'

I was enjoying a bourbon biscuit in the afternoon just before MissPot woke up. I finished it and heard the "ammmaaaaaaaa". SO I ran upstairs to get her. We were cuddling in bed and I told her "Let's go and drink our milk - I was waiting for you to get up." MissPot replied "illa amma ni bournvita paal kuduchita". I was surprised she said I drank bournvita when she knows I drink plain milk. So I told her that I had not drank my milk and that I was waiting for her. She repeated twice with full confidence that I had already drank my "bournvita". Ok so now I was curious on why she thought that. I asked "how do you know kanamma?"

She came close to me and sniffed my mouth and said "see ni bournvita paal kuduchita" Y Y !
She could smell the bourbon and thought that was my bournvita paal - so I confessed to her and she said "Oh ok! "

Like R mama says she did a "Gotcha"!

2 comments:

Raji P. said...

Y Y surrendaar!! soon she will sense chocolates and chocolate cake and chocolate ice keem and whatnot. She seems to have a chocolate radar, like Kat and her chips radar!

You will either have to be more discreet after eating contraband or she will keep you slim, since there is no escaping her radar!

Sudharsana said...

yaaruku thanga ! Ofcourse she loves her gotcha !! :-)