Sunday, March 13, 2011

and we all had a great time - really

Spring Break begins and we started it off with a grand trip to Chuck E Cheeses....yes you read right - no I am not kidding and guess what we ended up having a great time. Ok here's a background on why on earth...

MissPot's friends go to this place regularly and we have never ever stepped in (I did 8 years ago when I took my nephew there for the lack of any other option then). They got these trinkets there and so she came home one day and told me that she wanted her 5th year bday there. I was shocked. I slowly asked her did she want to go there for getting this ring her friend got and she said yes. So without much difficulty I convinced her that we would do a trip to said place and get a trinket and not bother with a bday  party.

So today we made the trip. We spent less than an hour but had a ball trying out all kinds of games.  We did a darshan of the goodie counter before we started. She spied a blue candy for 20 tokens. So with the 20 tokes goal in mind we set off to earn our prize or snack! :) MissPot had the most fun watching the ticket machine at each game spew out the tokens at the end. V& I had fun at the arcades playing the games. We let the kids play the most given our goal was only 20 tokens. The grand finale - 331 tokens. Needless to say MissPot was happy with her gifts (candy, snow globe and a ball) and  we all left there happy campers :)

1 comment:

Sudharsana said...

Cant forget that trip to Chuck E Cheese in Tulsa.... Glad to hear you had a fun time.