no typo - it's not too late to be blogging...
At children's store
Me - MissPot - this tights is only is size 3t so we can't get it for you
MissPot - But it is sparkly - I like it amma
Me - But it will be tight for you kanamma (bit my tongue the second i said that -why???read on)
MissPot - It's ok amma - I like it tight (and with the same breathe she continued) - amma do you know why tights are called tights (i cringed and chose to not respond) and she said it again.
Me - Why?
MissPot - because they are supposed to be tight - tights are tight amma right? (with her waving hands and head shake and eye roll!)
How can I beat that argument...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Y Y
Did you buy it or not?
Have you considered a Debate Club for her ?? lol
of course i bought it - but turns out they were not tights - they were leggings (her Fav) and they fit without being tight as she very quickly pointed out.
Post a Comment