yes - we are entering a NEW World of boyfriends... the first time I heard the word - i shuddered..but not to worry - read on..
V and MissPot had a conversation where he discovered that she has 4 boyfriends and she is going to marry them. He told me later that night and chuckled and I was shocked I had never heard of it... oh no! I am usually the one that knows everything going on - how did I not get in on this though??? hmmmm
So the next night at dinner V asked Misspot to tell amma about her boyfriends. She said "Yes - amma - I have 4 boyfriends" and rattled off their names.
Me - oh ya - why only these 4 - are the other boys in your class not your friends?
MissPot - No - these 4 are my friends. All the kindergarten girls have boyfriends. So i thought -hmmm I don't have a boyfriend - how come? So I told Arman and Richard they are my boyfriends. They said ok.
Me - Ah - so that is what boyfriends are.. are you going to marry all of them?
MissPot - yes-ofcourse.
V - what is marry?
MissPot - who knows.. I just thought all kindergartens girls have boyfriends so I wanted to tell my friends they were my boyfriends too.
ok - hee hee hee :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hahaha! I could just HEAR her saying that, "who knows?" using her hands and tossing her head. So logical!
Post a Comment