We had a wonderful evening at the mall - yes I am saying it. I can't believe it but we spent 2 hours in a mall and had fun - no one was ready to run out with a headache.
At dinner (enjoying Taco Bell - ya seriously) MissPot's proclamation for the day - "We are not going to eat out again Amma EVER - I say what I do and I do what I say!" OK Misspot remind me to tell you this next week when you complain that we NEVER go out to eat.
J wakes up each morning with the first 2 words out Bum bubum... no not what you think. It is the intorduction song to Karadi Tales that both the kids listen to VERY VERY religiously at least 2 times a day. Today a friend said we should swap Karadi Tales and he ran and said Bum bubum and pulled the CD, put it in the player and sat in his couch with a big smile... what do you do with this sweet little fellow.. :)
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
what do u do? squish him?
Post a Comment